Free Hunting Magazine

Friday, June 1, 2012

SAFARI CLUB INTERNATIONAL

I was introduced to Safari Club International (S.C.I.) in 1988 while moose hunting in British Columbia with legionary outfitter Red Sorensen.  I have been a member of S.C.I. ever since that hunt and have found it not only a lot of fun but also a great source of information.  They provide  great events for their members at the local and national levels and even on the international scene.  Members receive a Safari Journal every two months that is filled with great hunting adventures from around the world along advertisements by top outfitters and guides.  Since 1988 most of my hunting trips have been booked with S.C.I. recommended outfitters and all have been exciting and successful.  If you have a chance to join a local S.C.I. chapter I would recommend that you do so.  You will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment